Visit the file attachement:How would you evaluate if your strategies to reduce turnover were “successful”? Your response to this question should include applicable quantitative and qualitativeVisit the file  attachement:How would you evaluate if your strategies to reduce turnover were “successful”?  Your response to this question should include applicable quantitative and qualitative metrics used for evaluation purposes.  Sorry I posted the wrong attachment earlier. This is the correct one.APA Format like this with URL; APAThe most common problem is typically with directly quoted material.  When you quote directly (under 40 words), you need to include quotation marks around the passage(s) used, along with the author’s last name, date of publication and page number (or “n.p.” for “no page”).  If the passage is over 40 words it is indented vs. quotation marks, the other citation information is the same.  When you paraphrase material or have used it as a general reference, this means it is in your words.  The correct method of citation is just the author’s last name an date of publication.Examples:Direct Quote:  “The ADA provides that qualified individuals with disabilities may not be discriminated against” (Bernardin, 2013, p.86)Paraphrased: The Americans with Disability Act was passed in 1990, which essentially extends the concept of equal employment to those that have disabilities (Bernardin, 2013).This may seem like a small difference, however in academia, it is extremely important to not only give credit where credit is due, but also to clearly distinguish your words from someone else’s.Finally,. the “rule of thumb” in terms of resources is that approximately 80% of  any given assignment, paper, case study, etc should be authored by you with resources (paraphrased or directly quoted) accounting for the remaining 20%.  Resources should not be used in lieu of your own words, thoughts and ideas, they should instead be used to support your thoughts and ideas.  Any assignment with little or no authored content of your own, will not receive credit.This professor is very particular.I had assigned this to a tutor and the date I needed it was yesterday but she doesn’t have it done and she won’t answer me. So I am having to reasign it and I need it done by 9pm tonight. Sorry for the short time. But the tudor I had screwed me. I am already at 50 points off this assignment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *